Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Minhaz A V <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 11:39:03 UTC

introduction

Hello,
I'm an undergraduate student from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.
I have recently started working on NLP as a research project and after
doing my initial research I'm interested to work on NLP based algorithms.
I would appreciate it if someone could guide me on where to start from.
Presently I'm considering to work on basic project like *part of speech
tagger, *So I would like to know which dictionary API i should for this.

Thank you,
regards,
Minhaz