Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/06/07 10:01:16 UTC

jena-commons

Howdy,

I have started a new experimental package jena-commons.  This is intended
to be a set of classes that implement or extend interfaces that are
external to the Jena package.

For example, the implementation I contributed is an implementation of the
Apache Commons Configuration interface that sits on a Jena Model.

This should allow configuration information to be stored in the Model and
retrieved to configure 3rd party classes.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>