Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by C45 <cf...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 01:32:10 UTC

Bug Fixes in 5.2-SNAPSHOT?

I was wondering if there is a file that logs the various bug fixes that went
into 5.2-SNAPHOT?

I checked the obvious places (README, NOTICE files...) in the source
distribution at:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.2-SNAPSHOT/

but was unable to identify a description of the bug fixes.
Does someone have any pointer?

Thanks,
C45

Re: Bug Fixes in 5.2-SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:32 PM, C45 <cf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I was wondering if there is a file that logs the various bug fixes that went
>  into 5.2-SNAPHOT?
>
>  I checked the obvious places (README, NOTICE files...) in the source
>  distribution at:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.2-SNAPSHOT/
>
>  but was unable to identify a description of the bug fixes.
>  Does someone have any pointer?

ActiveMQ 5.2 won't be released for some time as we're currently
working on getting the 5.1.0 release candidates out. But if you're
interested in what issues are scheduled for 5.2, just take a look at
the JIRA issues and click the link to version 5.2.0:

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ

If you're looking to use ActiveMQ for your development, I'd suggest
doing so with the latest 5.1 release candidate which is available via
the URL in this message to the ActiveMQ dev list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/200805.mbox/%3caf2843cd0805011238k5753056dy90c4a68805ab278e@mail.gmail.com%3e

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/