Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/12 21:00:08 UTC

Drop Python 3.5 support?

Hi All,

Can we drop python 3.5 support and switch to 3.6 as a minimum?

Cheers
Bolke

Re: Drop Python 3.5 support?

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Drop Python 3.5 support?

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Hello everyone. Since we seem to have unanimous voting - we just merged the
3.5 removal from master. This will make our builds faster and we can start
using python 3.6 features!.

Happy "3.6-pythoning" everyone!

J.

--