Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by David Peterson <da...@newrelic.com> on 2014/05/01 21:13:51 UTC

which ZooKeeper version?

Is there any compelling reason to use the latest stable ZooKeeper instead of the 3.3.4 version included with the Kafka distribution?

We’re not using ZooKeeper for any other application - we’re only running it because it’s a Kafka dependency.

Thank you,
-dave.

Re: which ZooKeeper version?

Posted by Clark Breyman <cl...@breyman.com>.
David - We're currently running 3.4.6 without issues, though our load is
modest.
Clark

Re: which ZooKeeper version?

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.