Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/22 11:30:21 UTC

[crypto] Release Crypto Mailets 1.1 And James Project...?

i've finished removing the ant build and updating the crypto pom to
use the latest SNAPSHOT of james project and use the latest standard
Apache pom

i think we're ready to prepare to release 1.1 (which is just a JRE and
depdendency bump) and so get another step close towards a 3.0 release.
the james project poms will also need to be released.

shall i go ahead and cut an RC?

- robert

Re: [crypto] Release Crypto Mailets 1.1 And James Project...?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
+1,

Thx Norman