Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Mingliang Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2017/03/16 17:28:32 UTC

Removing https://github.com/hortonworks/ratis

Hi all,

Someone contacted me with RATIS questions, and referrer to the Hortonworks code repository https://github.com/hortonworks/ratis <https://github.com/hortonworks/ratis>. I know this was the initial code repo before RATIS went to Apache incubator.

If Hortonworks code repo is not mirroring the Apache https://github.com/apache/incubator-ratis <https://github.com/apache/incubator-ratis>, can we simply make it private, or delete it? That might reduce confusion.