Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/03/31 13:40:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] GitHub as Master for ActiveMQ Artemis?

Hey guys

Just wondering, the infra guys have been prototyping a github as master
approach for some projects.  Would there be any benefit to moving the
Artemis work over to GitHub as the master repo?  May simplify some of the
workflow for merging PRs etc.

John

Re: [DISCUSS] GitHub as Master for ActiveMQ Artemis?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
The work-flow is currently pretty simple given there is a nice little script in the repo for merging PRs.  That said, I'd be in favor of a 100% GitHub approach.

Justin

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Git makes it pretty standard for us.. I'm fine either way.

--
Clebert Suconic