Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ka...@ril.com on 2019/03/11 12:33:39 UTC

QueryEntities not returning all the fields available in cache - 2.6 version

Hi Igniters,

                Am trying to retrieve Cache metadata i.e. its field name and data type. But facing one weird issue, the metadata is returning valid response for some caches and invalid for some. Am giving my cache configuration for reference. The cluster is up and running for some time now, and we have not altered/added any fields to any specific cache (aware about one existing issue if you alter cache then its metadata is not updated and can't be retrieved from QueryEntities). Any help or pointers on this would be appreciated :
e.g. for below cache its returning only one field i.e. associateId. However, it is supposed to return both the fields mentioned in 'fields' property below.

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration" parent="cache-template">
<property name="name" value="EntMapAssociateCache" />
<property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
<property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC" />
<property name="backups" value="1" />
<property name="statisticsEnabled" value="true"/>
<property name="queryEntities">
<list>
                <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryEntity">
                                <property name="keyType" value="java.lang.String" />
                                <property name="valueType" value="com.digitalapi.edif.customer.model.EntMapAssociate" />
                                <property name="tableName" value="ENT_MAP_ASSOCIATE" />
                                <property name="keyFieldName" value="mappingId" />
                                <property name="keyFields">
                                                <list>
                                                                <value>mappingId</value>
                                                </list>
                                </property>
                                <property name="fields">
                                                <map>
                                                                <entry key="associateId" value="java.lang.String" />
                                                                <entry key="mappingId" value="java.lang.String" />
                                                </map>
                                </property>
                                <property name="aliases">
                                                <map>
                                                                <entry key="associateId" value="ASSOCIATE_ID" />
                                                                <entry key="mappingId" value="MAPPING_ID" />
                                                </map>
                                </property>
                </bean>
</list>
</property>
</bean>

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. you are hereby notified that any
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the sender immediately by return email.
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Re: [External]Re: QueryEntities not returning all the fields available in cache - 2.6 version

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

So this gives the following QueryEntity:

[QueryEntity
[keyType=com.jio.digitalapi.edif.customer.model.EntAssociatePositionKey,
valType=com.jio.digitalapi.edif.customer.model.EntAssociatePosition,
keyFieldName=null, valueFieldName=null,
fields=LinkedHashMap {associateId=java.lang.String,
jobFunction=java.lang.String, locationType=java.lang.String,
locationCode=java.lang.String, storeCode=java.lang.String,
updateddatetime=java.sql.Timestamp, updatedby=java.lang.String},
keyFields=LinkedHashSet [associateId, jobFunction],
aliases=HashMap {associateId=ASSOCIATE_ID, jobFunction=JOB_FUNCTION,
updatedby=UPDATEDBY, locationType=LOCATION_TYPE,
updateddatetime=UPDATEDDATETIME, locationCode=LOCATION_CODE,
storeCode=STORE_CODE},
idxs=LinkedList [QueryIndex [name=ENT_ASSOCIATE_POSITION_PK,
fields=LinkedHashMap {associateId=false, jobFunction=false}, type=SORTED,
inlineSize=-1]], tableName=ENT_ASSOCIATE_POSITION]]

What's amiss here?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ka...@ril.com.
Hi Ilya,

Please find below config of cache with composite key:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration" parent="cache-template">
    <property name="name" value="EntAssociatePositionCache" />
    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC" />
    <property name="backups" value="1" />
    <property name="statisticsEnabled" value="false"/>
    <property name="queryEntities">
        <list>
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryEntity">
                <property name="keyType" value="com.jio.digitalapi.edif.customer.model.EntAssociatePositionKey" />
                <property name="valueType" value="com.jio.digitalapi.edif.customer.model.EntAssociatePosition" />

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!