Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> on 2005/09/25 20:37:59 UTC

Re: anyone built tap 4 with os x?

Mark, could you share this?  I'd love to actually go in and fix
these. I got source from Head yesterday and spent a while trying to
get things to build...

Jamie

On Aug 16, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Mark Dillon wrote:

> I have, yes.  If I recall, the only problem I had was a couple of
> failing tests due to CRLF issues.   I just commented out a couple of
> lines in the failing tests and all was well.  I can dig up the exact
> lines if you need them.  I've been using 4.0b3 lately so haven't
> bothered building the head.  Any specific problems you're having?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
>
> On 8/16/05, Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I know that once you download a developer seed from apple you aren't
>> supposed to talk about problems with it, I just want to know if
>> anyone has setup tap 4 successfully with 1.5 on OS X.
>>
>> -warner

Re: anyone built tap 4 with os x?

Posted by an...@di.uoa.gr.
Glad to see that this is going to get fixed.

I did sent a related (about linux) message on this mailing list
about 10 days ago, named "unit tests + linux",

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.tapestry.devel/7702/

The only thing breaking back then was:
TestUpload.xml script - org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.c19.Two.getUploadMatch()
method

For more info, check out that message.

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
On 9/25/05 3:17 PM, "Jamie Orchard-Hays" <ja...@dang.com> wrote:

> Do you know what files were breaking, or have a suggestion for
> finding them? I would like to fix this once and for all and submit a
> patch.

Took me a bit to recall the junit reports are now in a temporary directory
(great for building, odd for viewing reports).  Anyway, it seems as though
I'm only getting a single error, but I haven't really looked into it.  Hope
the following helps.

>From TEST-org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.TestMocks.xml:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Request #2/Match Confirmation:
Response does not contain string 'Contents match.'. at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.matchSubstring(MockTester.java:610
) at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.executeOutputAssertions(MockTester
.java:515) at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.executeAssertions(MockTester.java:
379) at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.executeRequest(MockTester.java:198
) at org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.execute(MockTester.java:148)
at org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.TestMocks.runTest(TestMocks.java:63)

--
Kevin

Re: anyone built tap 4 with os x?

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.