Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by janya <ja...@intuit.com> on 2007/10/12 03:08:23 UTC

how to drop client requests

Hello,

I am using MINA on the server side, accepting connections by extending
CumulativeProtocolDecoder.
The new incoming connections are processed in
protected boolean doDecode(IoSession session, ByteBuffer in,
ProtocolDecoderOutput out) throws Exception;

What can I do to drop certain requests?
Tried calling dispose(session), but that doesn't seem to work.

thanks!

Re: how to drop client requests

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
session.close()