Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 22:24:55 UTC

user guide pdf version

Hi,

I'd like to make available also the pdf version of the user guide. My
intention is to upload the pdf file and add a link in the Wicket home
page. We could change the left menu entry "User Guide" to "User Guide |
pdf".
Any consideration or suggestion?

Re: user guide pdf version

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Do it your way.
Then I'll try to add a link in the HTML version.

Re: user guide pdf version

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: user guide pdf version

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.