Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by ru...@gmx.de on 2003/07/11 14:21:53 UTC

object-oriented layer on top of XMLRPC

Hello all,

I am using Apache XMLRPC in a yet small project.
For this project I developed an layer on top of XMLRPC to
use it in a more object-oriented way.
One can create instances on the server, call methods of these
instances and release them.
I was looking around before for a similar package but couln'd
find one.
If this is of any interest for you I will contribute it.

Best regards and thanks for this great pice of software.
Ruediger Herrmann

AW: object-oriented layer on top of XMLRPC

Posted by Marcel Gleis <gl...@netz-profis.de>.
Hi,

> I am using Apache XMLRPC in a yet small project.
> For this project I developed an layer on top of XMLRPC to
> use it in a more object-oriented way.
> One can create instances on the server, call methods of these
> instances and release them.
> I was looking around before for a similar package but couln'd
> find one.
> If this is of any interest for you I will contribute it.

That sounds interesting, don't you have a web page where you could show
some more details?

best regards,
Marcel Gleis