Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@cocell.com> on 2003/01/16 11:32:07 UTC

[configuration] SQLConfiguration

Hi

Ive created a SQLConfiguration class for storing the configuration in a sql database.

I also created a ConfigurationException class encapsulating the SQLException/NamingException that
may occur.

For now ive only created a load() method, but I will implement save() soon if I can get the time for it.
Im also thinking about creating a generic webapplication for administrating the configuration as
we may need it in my company.

My next steps will include writing some java docs and the save() method.

Trygvis

Re: [configuration] SQLConfiguration

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Trygve Laugstøl wrote:

>Hi
>
>Ive created a SQLConfiguration class for storing the configuration in a sql database.
>
>I also created a ConfigurationException class encapsulating the SQLException/NamingException that
>may occur.
>
>For now ive only created a load() method, but I will implement save() soon if I can get the time for it.
>Im also thinking about creating a generic webapplication for administrating the configuration as
>we may need it in my company.
>
>My next steps will include writing some java docs and the save() method.

sounds good!
please make sure to follow the coding guidlines for the configuration
package

martin