Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ken Lin <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/11 01:05:05 UTC

One mail server, multiple domains?

Hi all:

  I know that a single instance of James server can handle SMTP and POP requests for multiple domains. My question is this:
  Let's say I set it up to handle @xyz1.com @xyz2.com

  Now there is a user name james@xyz1.com and another totally different  user james@xyz2.com. They share the same login, but they need different  passwords and inboxes so that user james@xyz1.com cannot check the  email sent to james@xyz2.com

  Is there a way to accomplish this in James?

  Ken

 Yahoo! Mail

Re: One mail server, multiple domains?

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.