Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hu...@novuscg.com> on 2002/10/10 01:51:39 UTC

Development Question

I have been working with Jetspeed for over year.  We have created a couple of different portals using this great technology.  I apoligize for not participating more but I have been working alone on this project and I have very little time. I plan on contributing some interesting code in the near future.

Just and FYI:

I have created an rsync of the /jakarta-jetspeed-cvs

I used the following command.

rsync --verbose --stats --progress --recursive --times --perms --links   cvs.apache.org::jakarta-jetspeed-cvs/ .

This allows me to make changes locally on my network but does anyone have any suggestions for keeping everything in synch.

I know the patch command will work however I am sure how to use it in this context.

r,
Hugh