Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 12:19:43 UTC

feature branch bumps

Can I get a bump on https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/747 and
https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/761?

The next time I take master is going to be a bit of integration work, and I
would like to unstack and get my stuff integrated first.

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
But wait, I thought we had established that this was such a fundamental
change that it was hard to chunk it out and keep master working.

Jon

--

Jon

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Omit

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
My thought was that in answering things in the wiki, it would build out the
‘guide’ there.  But I was just taking a stab at that.  I am open to
whatever the group thinks would work best.

On September 21, 2017 at 14:47:10, Nick Allen (nick@nickallen.org) wrote:

> What I would like to do, and what it seems to me that we need to do (
again I apologize if I am wrong ), is to catch up on the confluence and
where things currently stand, and then move the discussion on from there.

Perfect, thanks.  I think you are completely right.  I will review that in
detail.

Should I respond with questions in the comments of the Wiki or some other
way?  Whatever works for you.

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
[...]

things currently stand, and then move the discussion on from there.  I feel

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Re: feature branch bumps

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.