Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by dineshk <di...@prism.co.za> on 2006/05/05 13:08:00 UTC

ActiveMQ JMS to JMS bridge configuration

Hi

I'm using an ActiveMQ 4.0 broker that's embedded in a J2SE application. I
use xbean to configure the broker and I need to configure a JMS to JMS
bridge for an outbound queue. Please give me a suitable example JMS to JMS
bridge configuration that will fit into the <broker>..</broker> tag. I'm
don't know how to fit into my configuration, the example configuration
that's on the ActiveMQ website - http://www.activemq.com/JMS+to+JMS+Bridge

My configuration is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker useJmx="false">

    <persistenceAdapter>
    	<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="activemq-data"
dataSource="#mssql-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
    </transportConnectors>

  </broker>

  <bean id="mssql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName"
value="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"/>
    <property name="url"
value="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=DB"/>
    <property name="username" value="username"/>
    <property name="password" value="password"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>

</beans>

Thanks