Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by soussou97 <db...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/09/17 01:26:02 UTC

Analyze of a Blob

Hi;

I use Ibatis for getting a field BLOB I must transcribe the data which
contains, for example: with the position from 0 to 10 I get of the dates,
position 10 to 15 32-integer, etc... (with the constraint of the size of the
BLOB which is very important).
I think of doing this: I have my attribute:
byte [ ] data;
DataInputStream in = nex DataInputStream(new
ByteArrayInputStream(data))
Next, I use in.readFully(data, pos, len) to retreive the data.
its the best implementation or not ? Have you a example ?

Regards;

Sent from the iBATIS - Dev forum at Nabble.com.