Posted to oro-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/04/23 05:13:25 UTC

Re: mavenisation of oro

In message <10...@appserv>, Bert van Brakel writes:
>I've converted oro to use the maven build system. You guys interested?

Post it to the list so people can test it out.  Although I laud maven's
goals, my experience with the mavenization of Commons Net has been less
than favorable.  I'd want to customize a lot of the default settings
before voting a +1.  I'd suggest posting your maven.xml and other
artifacts so we can have a trial period of sorts where people can
experiment with it before making any kind of a decision.

daniel