Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com> on 2018/07/25 17:39:25 UTC

karaf boot

Some time ago there was discussion on this list about a smaller
(smaller/fewer bundles) starting point for karaf called 'karaf boot'.
I don't see anything about this on karaf.apache.org...is there still
work/planning, etc going on?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: karaf boot

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

yes, my Karaf Boot PoC is still on my github. I will move forward on
this one after 4.2.1 release and Vineyard donation.

You can  also find the karaf boot presentation I  did during last
ApacheCon NA.

Regards
JB

--