Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Tronje Krop <tr...@kom.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2008/08/12 15:09:54 UTC

Tuscany/SCA Consultant

Dear Apache Tuscany community,

sorry for cross-postings.

We are urgently looking for some Tuscany/SCA expert or
consultant from Germany or Europe, which is able to give
a 3 hour workshop/seminar about the concepts of SCA and the
details of Tuscany between 25.08 and 27.08.2008 in Berlin.

The audience will be a team of professional software
engineers working in a scientific project about SOAs for
public security systems:

http://soknos.de/index.php

The basic outline for the workshop is as follows:

1. Basics of SCA concepts (30 min):
   * Comparing standards/history (EJB, WS, JBI, SCA)
   * Short introduction of basic SCA/(SDO) concepts
2. Introduction of Apache Tuscany (45 min):
   * General aspects and concepts
   * Impact of Tuscany on application development
   * Hello world example
   => Tutorial: from download to application
3. Application of SCA (45 min)
   * Impact of SCA to development process
   * Best practices for developing SCA applications
   * Cross-cutting concerns in SCA application design
   * Hot-spots and problems of SCA concepts
4. Participant discussion (60 min)
   * Impact of SCA on SoKNOS project (questions)

We expect the Tuscany/SCA expert to prepare some
presentation for topics 1-3. Details of talks and
workshop outline can be adapted. Language may be
German (preferred) or English.

Expenses and royalties will be provided from
project founds.

Please feel free to forward this mail to any ex-
pert or consultant you know that might be inter-
ested, or contact us for further information:

Tronje Krop <tr...@kom.tu-darmstadt.de>
Kay Kadner <ka...@sap.com>

Best regards

Tronje Krop + Kay Kadner

--
     Tronje Krop <tr...@kom.tu-darmstadt.de>
        - Multimedia Communications Lab (KOM) -

     Phone +49-6151-16-7055, Fax +49-6151-16-6152
 Merkstrasse 25 (S3/06-344), 64283 Darmstadt, Germany
            http://www.kom.tu-darmstadt.de

   Encrypted eMail welcome! GPG/PGP-Key: 0x9AD43A05
  68E5 A3D3 75A0 B096 AC75  62D5 8EEE 3D18 9AD4 3A05

Re: Tuscany/SCA Consultant

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

I'll respond to this request in a mail sent directly to the folk who emailed the list.

Yours,  Mike.