Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com> on 2004/01/09 14:23:28 UTC

URL issues

Hi,
on initial loading of the site a user is directed to the login page
(login.html). On submitting the login page the following happens:

			<map:match pattern="login">
				<map:act type="validator">
				<map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="context://beyarecords/content/def/form_validation-def.xml"/>
				<map:parameter name="validate-set" value="login" />
					<map:act type="authenticator">
					<!-- Ok, login details are being checked. If they exist we get
logged into system -->
						<map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="context://beyarecords/content/def/login-def.xml"/>
						<map:redirect-to uri="support/home"/>
					</map:act>
				</map:act>

So on a users detials being successfully validated they are directed to
support/home/ which sits inside a protected area (<map:match
type="sessionstate" pattern="*">). What is not happening is the URL
properly reflecting the change. So the urls still says
/cocoon/beyarecords/login.html when in effect it should be
/cocoon/beyarecords/support/home. What is the best way to deal with
this issue, because as it is at the moment if you hit the refresh
button you get taken back to the login page!!??

Uzo

Re: URL issues

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
Any takers?