Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/09/03 13:27:23 UTC

[Bug?] Problems with proxy [was [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1 ]

Reinhard Poetz wrote

> a comment by Vadim:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106096301526641&w=2
>
> the original bug report on the users list:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=106018487631767&w=2
>

> I'm not sure - I think Vadim and Jörg worked on this issue.
>
> Reinhard

Now in the original post, it says:

> CATALINA_OPTS
= -DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=myproxy.blabla.com -DproxyPort=8080

afaik it must read

CATALINA_OPTS=-Dhttp.proxySet=true -Dhttp.proxyHost=myproxy.blabla.com -Dhtt
p.proxyPort=8080

We are using a proxy for years now with Cocoon without any problems.

So, is this only a typo or really a bug?

Carsten

Re: [Bug?] Problems with proxy [was [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1 ]

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> So, is this only a typo or really a bug?

typo.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org