Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch> on 2009/01/27 14:14:19 UTC

RE: Currency UOM is not set in the shopping cart

Has this one been fixed?

I set the webstore default CurrencyUOM to EUR, as well as the
general.properties entry and the one in the product***.xml file. Yet, my
cart falls back to USD as currentCurrencyUOM... any idea?

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.
Never mind, I absolutely screwed up - works now :)