Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2014/08/23 20:28:47 UTC

KEYS file, where's the official location?

We seem to have two locations for our KEYS file, http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS and http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS.

Which one is the official one?

Regards,
Alan

Re: KEYS file, where's the official location?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Is there a sync process (from svn to dist seems the way to keep track
of changes) or a way to get one?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/