Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by savaidis <sa...@hol.gr> on 2002/08/04 03:23:03 UTC

RE: hello! ab?-problems

I have _many_ problems with 2.0.39 from my old 1.3.22 I had.
I can't stop it and restart (I have to close from windows the DOS win) and
it doesn't recognizes the .php files (I couldn't find any "AddType
application" so I suppose it has incorporated it?)
I think I'll go to 1.3.26 for the moment.

I had no problem at all for several months now with 1.3.22 in win98 - and XP
lately.

Thanks

Makis