Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Baskin, Wayne (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)" <wa...@ge.com> on 2007/05/25 02:38:10 UTC

Struts development with certain IDEs

Hi all,

I want to know is there any reason why with one IDE (Bea WebLogic) I
cannot nest scriptlet tags in a struts tag, but with another Eclipse, I
can?

Thanks

Wayne

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com.au/help/email_privacy_policy.html for information about our privacy practices.

RE: Struts development with certain IDEs

Posted by "Baskin, Wayne (GE Comm Fin, non-ge)" <wa...@ge.com>.
Correct

Struts 1

Wayne Baskin