Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Jia Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/16 10:01:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache SeaTunnel 2.3.2

Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache SeaTunnel 2.3.2.

SeaTunnel: SeaTunnel is a distributed, high-performance
data integration platform for the synchronization and transformation
of massive data (offline & real-time).

To download SeaTunnel 2.3.2, head over to the download page:
https://seatunnel.apache.org/download/

To view the release notes:
https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/blob/2.3.2-release/release-note.md

To view the document:
https://seatunnel.apache.org/docs/2.3.2/about

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

- Apache SeaTunnel Team