Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Scandelli Francesco <Fr...@italtel.it> on 2008/06/14 14:29:30 UTC

class loading problem

Hi all

I'm using some web-applications based on Muse 2.2.0 and Axis2 and deployed on Tomcat 5.5.x.

Since I would like to deploy all Muse 2.2.0 and Axis2 jars (and also other libraries shared among the webapps) in only place, I tried to move them in shared/lib but I got some strange run-time classloader-related behaviours: classes not found and resources not found (like muse.xml).

I made a lot of attempts trying to move different sets of jars and I individuated the following working configurations:
- every Muse 2.2.0 and Axis2 jars in shared/lib except muse-platform-axis2-2.2.0.jar
- every Muse 2.2.0 and Axis2 jars locally in WEB-INF/lib plus all the other jars containing classes referenced in muse.xml

The same considerations are valid for the mini servlet deployment with the difference that the required jar is muse-platform-mini-2.2.0.jar.

Has anyone else had my same problem?

I think this should be written in Muse 2.2.0 documentation.

Cheers
Francesco