Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Sai Krishna Kishore Beathanabhotla <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 10:30:26 UTC

Interested in joining Kylin Dev team

Hi,

I am Sai Krishna Kishore, I am interested in  joining Kylin dev team, I
have 2.5 years of experience in developing Hadoop/J2EE applications.
Currently working with a company in Hyderabad, India. I have hands on
working experience on all the technologies that are being used by Kylin.
Once I get a thumbs up from you I can start coding. You can look at the way
I code on my git repo : https://github.com/saikrishna-kishore. I have
several done and several in progress projects on the repo.

Thanks & Regards,
*Sai Krishna Kishore*.

Re: Interested in joining Kylin Dev team

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Sai

Thanks for your interest in Kylin.  Please see how to contribute here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/blob/master/docs/MISC/How%20to%20Contribute.md

Cheers
Yang