Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by narup <ps...@wsgc.com> on 2007/11/29 00:51:41 UTC

having problem using wicket wizard in a modal window

Hello All,

i am trying to use a wizard in modal window, but when i click next or cancel
button i get one warning message like this
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14016058/untitled.jpeg

each of the wizard page i have different form, not sure if it's the cause
since Wizard already has a default form.

Thanks

Re: having problem using wicket wizard in a modal window

Posted by narup <ps...@wsgc.com>.
well,  i was using this replacement technique and custom button panels when i
was in wicket1.2.6. I just did an upgrade to 1.3 to get rid of all those
custom . but quite sad...

thanks

Posted by narup <ps...@wsgc.com>.
well,  i was using this replacement technique and custom button panels when i
was in wicket1.2.6. I just did an upgrade to 1.3 to get rid of all those
custom . but quite sad...
i don't understand why it tries to refresh the whole page instead of panel.

thanks

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.