Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/09/10 04:56:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 43640 - spamassassin/trunk

Re: svn commit: rev 43640 - spamassassin/trunk

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
Rod Begbie <ro...@arsecandle.org> writes:

> Gentoo:  emerge dev-perl/Storable

Can you create a patch against INSTALL in current SVN?  The same goes
for any other major distribution or OS that provides official
easily-installed packages.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: svn commit: rev 43640 - spamassassin/trunk

Posted by Rod Begbie <ro...@arsecandle.org>.
Justin Mason wrote:
>     Debian: apt-get install libstorable-perl
>     Fedora: apt-get install perl-Storable
>
> since I can see other OS equivalents getting added there...

Gentoo:  emerge dev-perl/Storable

HTH

Rod.

--