Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by anil kumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/20 06:36:35 UTC

Info regarding jolokia API

Hi,

    Here is my requirement. I am creating a meeting with custom
AMQ_SCHEDULED_ID, so that people will get notified before 15 mins.I am
using Activemq , NodeJS with stompit npm module in Dockers.  If I want to
delete the meeting , I need to remove the scheduler and queue for that
meeting. But there is no option to delete the scheduled jobs via stompit
npm module. So I tried with rest api jolokia, I am able to delete a
scheduler job with jobid. But this jobid i will get only when the
subscriber receives a message from Activemq.So kindly provide an option to
delete a scheduled job with AMQ_SCHEDULED_ID via REST api.
Also I need to schedule a job via REST Api. Kindly provide this option.