Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "liubo@fcyun.com" <li...@fcyun.com> on 2017/11/01 02:00:29 UTC

Re: what's the "pre-computing" actually meaning in Kylin?

Hi all,
    The greate feature of  Kylin is "pre-computing",  but I don't know how to use it correctly.

In my recent situation, my pre-compute business logic is, to determine a store's validation by its deal numbers per day.
1.if the store have more than three deals and every deal money more than 5.00, this store is valid in the day.
or
2.if the store have a deal and its money more than 500.00, then it's valid.

My question is, how  and where to place these compute logic?
I want it should be pre-computed,but I have no ideal how to do it.

In my opinion, it cannot present the compute logic in cube creation.
And, I don't know how to present the compute login in SQL correctly.

Or Kylin just can comput on the already data in the columns?
The business-logic compute cannot present in the Kylin pre-computing function?

liubo@fcyun.com

Re: what's the "pre-computing" actually meaning in Kylin?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
You're welcome.

--
Best regards,