Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mike niemaz <ni...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2000/07/12 09:35:26 UTC

building ant distribution files

Hi all,
    I'm having trouble to create a distrib of ant.

    I'm using the following command:
        build.sh -Ddist.dir=/usr/local/ant/ dist
    It ends up with creating a local "dist" distrib
    directory.

    I could just move it to /usr/local/ant/ by hand
    but I'm not sure it's the right way to do it ;-)

    I went to see the java code Main.java and it says
    that there might be a pb depending on the jdk
    ... I'm using jdk1.2.2.

    Has anybody encountered such problem?
    Thanx,

--mike

Re: building ant distribution files

Posted by mike niemaz <ni...@xrce.xerox.com>.
Got it!
It works when using
    build.sh -Dant.dist.dir=/usr/local/ant/ dist
instead of