Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 23:28:58 UTC

Fwd: Hudson build is back to normal: empire-db snapshot #1

We now have snapshot builds whenever svn changes (polls every 30min)
I personally receive a mail if the build fails. Should I send that
mail somewhere else as well?

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Empire-DB/

next is preparing a release but that will be for after the weekend

Francis

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Usually this goes to a specific list such as builds@
(empire-db-builds@incubator.apache.org), but only if you expect lots
of builds happening and failing. I'd suggest sending them to
empire-db-dev@ for now, until you get tired of reading those messages.
Another option would be to send the messages to the scm list.

Martijn

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Francis De
Brabandere<fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We now have snapshot builds whenever svn changes (polls every 30min)
> I personally receive a mail if the build fails. Should I send that
> mail somewhere else as well?
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Empire-DB/
>
> next is preparing a release but that will be for after the weekend
>
> Francis

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released