Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Martin M <ma...@qfs.de> on 2007/03/29 08:52:04 UTC

passing continuum directories to maven build as parameters

Hi,

I would like to know, whether it's possible to pass some information of
conmtinuum to my build as command-line parameters.
So, are there variables, e.g. continuum.build.directory, etc. available?

Regards,
Martin

Re: passing continuum directories to maven build as parameters

Posted by Martin M <ma...@qfs.de>.
Hi Emmanuel,

I've submitted an according feature.

Regards,