Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/16 21:57:33 UTC

Site HTML

Mentors:

For the documentation site, I was planning on using Apache Tomcat's
general template and the Xslt Ant task to build the HTML.  Is there
any legal issue with treading in that project's footsteps?

Thanks,
-T

Re: Site HTML

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
No legal issue afaik. The site is Apache hosted, the project is
Apache, and the documentation is Apache licensed.

A thank you in the documentation going to the Tomcat guys might be
nice though (but isn't required).

Martijn

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mentors:
>
> For the documentation site, I was planning on using Apache Tomcat's
> general template and the Xslt Ant task to build the HTML.  Is there
> any legal issue with treading in that project's footsteps?
>
> Thanks,
> -T

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released