Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/10 06:08:24 UTC

Re: HipChat Appender

I guess we have not considered this still.

Thoughts from devs and users?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: HipChat Appender

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
It seems like it reimplements parts of Log4j's PatternLayout.

[image: MagineTV]

 *Mikael Ståldal*
Senior backend developer

 *Magine TV*