Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/11/13 05:11:40 UTC

JSON/REST with CXF and Jettison

I spent last week hacking together JSON support for CXF via a StAX
implementation which reads/writes JSON. I wrote a blog entry about it
and how to use it here for interested parties:

http://netzooid.com/blog/2006/11/12/jsonrest-services-with-cxf-and-jettison/

The sample code isn't a CXF sample yet as the samples currently only use
Ant and I use Maven, but it is downloadable from the website. Also, docs
on the wiki are "in progress." Expect those to come soon.

Let me know if there are any questions/problems!
Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse