Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/09/03 16:54:57 UTC

Silly question about publishing

Hey all,

One thing I noticed is that when you publish a document in a
publication, the links get rewritten only for the current publication
you are in.  What happens when you have hardcoded links to other
publications?  Is there a way to rewrite all of this when you publish?

Jon

Re: Silly question about publishing

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
> Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>> One thing I noticed is that when you publish a document in a
>> publication, the links get rewritten only for the current publication
>> you are in.  What happens when you have hardcoded links to other
>> publications?  Is there a way to rewrite all of this when you
>> publish?
>
> It is not implemented yet, but it should be quite easy to add.
> Would you like to file an enhancement bug?

Hmm, sure.  Do you think you can write it in an hour?  :)  Just
kidding, just kidding... I have a lot of documentation I'd like to add
to the Wiki and such.  I'll add this to my list once the site is up
(possibly tonight??).

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jonathan Linczak wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> One thing I noticed is that when you publish a document in a
> publication, the links get rewritten only for the current publication
> you are in.  What happens when you have hardcoded links to other
> publications?  Is there a way to rewrite all of this when you publish?

It is not implemented yet, but it should be quite easy to add.
Would you like to file an enhancement bug?

-- Andreas