Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Patrick Carl <pa...@web.de> on 2004/08/23 19:47:14 UTC

Some improvements for hsqld-adapter

Hi there,

at first thanks for your great work on Torque. It is really the first
OR-tool I use and prevented me from writing SQL in my future projects.

I'm using Torque with hsqldb in a project and I patched the adapter
class to support case-insensitive queries. Furthermore I updated the
templates for sql-generation to support foreign keys with cascading
deletes and fixing a bug when using IDENTITY-colums which led to invalid
SQL because of trying to create primary keys more than once.

These changes are attached, I'd be very happy if they can help you in
improving Torque!

Patrick

--
Patrick Carl				http://carl.it
Projects: http://jacson.sf.net		http://anagramme.spieleck.de

Re: Some improvements for hsqld-adapter

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Patrick Carl wrote:

>These changes are attached, I'd be very happy if they can help you in
>improving Torque!

I have applied your changes.

Next time can you please submit patches to cvs in unified diff format.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Eade