Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/04/06 05:29:33 UTC

Windows 2012

Greetings,

I am attempting to setup an instance with Windows 2012. However, it seems as though Cloud Stack OR my ISO is not seeing the virtual drive. I have not had any issues loading two instance of window 2008.

Please advise.

- Maurice

Re: Windows 2012

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
What hypervisor are you using? I think support for this is being added in
cloudstack 4.1.