Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by scoobie doo <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/26 01:58:49 UTC

How to programtically turn caching on

Hi,

we operate in a single VM mode, and have the following entry for caching in my OJB.properties file.

ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl

I have  to perform a very reosurce intensive read and want to turn cache off during this operation, as i wont be requiring most of this data later on. How do

1 - set ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl

2- Do my operation

3- ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl

Has any one done this before, i am on OJB 0.9.7.1

Thanks for your time