Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/01 01:31:31 UTC

Re: Coding guidelines

Thanks, Markus.

Looks good.

It'd be good to add a guideline on comments --- class description, public
interface description, constructor description, etc.

When we have a release, we need to generate javadoc pages and link them at
our wiki.

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Coding guidelines

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
I don't think we have one. Maybe we should track down the one from hadoop
and "borrow" it?

Markus

Re: Coding guidelines

Posted by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Coding guidelines

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
Hi,

feel free to put your thoughts on a comment guideline on there. I'll add a
page on "how to accept pull requests" later, as that is currently tribal
knowledge only practiced in Redmond :)

Markus