Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sanjib mondal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/07 07:49:10 UTC

WSDL containing RPC/encoded style

Hi ,

I am new to axis webservice.I  have a wsdl containing RPC/encoded style and
i want to generate the java artifacts using Axis-2 ,but i am getting error
that RPC/encoded style is not supported by axis2.

So i have used Axis1 to generate java artifacts and now i want a api or ant
task that will take the wsdl and jws file and generate the artifacts and
create a war, so that i can deploy webservice as  war file. I have searche
the internet but i am not getting any third party tool that support this,
though weblogic apis (jwsc and jws ) support this. I can not use this
weblogic specific apis ,because i am working on weblogic9 to jboss7.1
migration project

Is there any packaging tool is available for RPC/encoded style webservice?,
can any body send me link to develop and packaging of RPC/encoded base
webservice.

Regards
Sanjeev Kumar