Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 11:24:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2

+1, sorry i was in vacation and offline most of the time...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Builds great for me.  Thanks!

+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Agree.
Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
It's weird.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Step 2 in the build fails:

   servicemix-m2-repo (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
my +1

Btw, this vote will be closed by end of today.

cheers

Freeman