Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org> on 2012/10/25 10:20:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc2)

Hi,

As the previous rc1 was voted down because of a leftover disclaimer
file we have prepared a new 2.4.1 release and we are now looking for
approval of the PMC to publish the release.
More info on release requirements can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release#approving-a-release

These are the major changes from our previous 2.4.0 release:

        A lot of updates to the JSF2 module
        Miscellaneous small improvements such as new overloads and
improved JavaDoc

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.4.1-rc2/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.4.1-rc2

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-165/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

    [ ] +1
    [ ] +0
    [ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc2)

Posted by Dimitar Simeonov <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Dimitar

re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc2)

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Sorry, I was considerably busy this week, but finally I found the time to check the release.
Looks good to me - thanks Francis.

+1

Rainer

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.1 (rc2)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I hereby declare the vote accepted.

+1 [binding] Francis, Benson, Rainer, Eike
+1 Dimitar
no -1 or 0 votes

Thanks for voting!

I'll continue with the remaining release work later this week

Cheers,

Posted by Eike Kettner <ne...@eknet.org>.
+1

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org>.
My own +1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
how odd. it must have been feeling wonky.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
key added to ldap, probably will take a while more to pop up here:
https://people.apache.org/keys/

>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ant/
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/rave/

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

I'll read those docs again, it's been a while...

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.