Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Stein <jo...@versatile.com> on 2005/10/26 18:05:31 UTC

Windows deploy ssh know_hosts

I got the maven 2 deploy task to work using public private key ssh from
windows client to linux server.  However, I alwyas get the "authenticity
of host can't be established" message.  Where/how does maven cache this
info on windows?

thanks!!!

--
John Stein

john.stein@versatile.com
717.439.0787 mobile
jdsetown AIM, Yahoo IM

Re: Windows deploy ssh know_hosts

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
we use ssh standard, so it's stored in $HOME/.ssh/know_hosts

Emmanuel

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
You need to create the directory c:\Documents And Settings\yourusername\.ssh

Then it will put the key into known_hosts file in that directory.

-Stephen

On 10/26/05, John Stein <jo...@versatile.com> wrote:
> I got the maven 2 deploy task to work using public private key ssh from
> windows client to linux server.  However, I alwyas get the "authenticity
> of host can't be established" message.  Where/how does maven cache this
> info on windows?
>
> thanks!!!
>
> --
> John Stein